Who are Travel Writing Workshops for?
- Would you like to write more evocatively about your travels?
- Do you want to break into travel journalism?
- Have you already had a couple of articles published and want to develop your travel writing skills?
- Do you have a pile of diaries from your travels that you'd like to work up into a book?
- Would you like to learn how to pitch travel story ideas to editors?
- Do you need tips on how to construct a good traveller's tale?
- Have your friends said, 'Why don't you write up your travels?'
- Have you just made a journey you would like to write about?
- Would you like to explore a career change?
- Do you want to understand the travel writing market?
- Do you want to meet with other travel writers, exchange ideas and network?
- Have you been writing a blog about your trip?
- Would you like to learn more about what editors and publishers are looking for in travel writing?
- Would you like to make your travels more than just pleasure, but become part of your working life?
- Do you simply enjoy writing and want to do more of it?
If the answer to any of these is 'Yes', then Travel Writing Workshops are for you.
Workshop participants have only one thing in common - they are all travellers. But whether your personal journey has taken you as far Kidderminster or Kathmandu, Travel Writing Workshops are for you. Students, retired engineers, housewives, photographers, teachers, cruise ship entertainers, magicians, journalists and professional travel PR people are among those who have all been on and benefitted from Travel Writing Workshops.
We welcome participants with all levels of expertise or none. For the more experienced, we run Travel Writing Masterclasses.
Send a message to email@example.com
Travel Writing Workshops, PO Box 20479, London SE17 3WF, UK